New full-year pants that are ideal for adventure bikers.
Large ventilation and attachment/detachment of a heat insulation liner can support various driving environments.
The bottom of the pants are designed to be larger to accommodate over-the-boot fit.
CE level 2 protectors are standard equipment on the knees.
・New flagship adventure pants
・Can match it up with JK-609
・Comes with a removable thermal liner & water-proof liner
・3D ergonomic fit for comfort ride
・Soft CE level 2 protectors on knees(SK-810)
・EVA padding on side waist
・Ventilation flap on front thigh to maximize air-flow
・Zippered vents on back thigh
・Volume adjusters on knee
・Tilted pocket for an easy access from riding position
・Jacket connection zipper(can be connected with JK-572, JK-574, JK-593, JK-597, JK-598, JK-605, JK-609, JK-613)
・Larger hem opening to be able to put over an off-road boot
We recommend setting up with JK-609.
Breathable waterproof liner: polyester(PU coating)
Warm liner: polyester
Knee · Side
- Type B zip connector can be connected to Jacket or Pants equipped with Type B connection zipper
- 3D cutting to enhance mobility
- Reflector equipment to enhance mobility at night
- Equipped with a shirring elastic panel to enhance mobility
- Air ventilation function
- Detachable inner standard equipment
- Standard protector on knee
- Breathable waterproof material (*Please use rainwear if riding for a long period in the rain*)
- Komine CE elbow/knee protection