The Battery Tender BTL24A360C Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) engine start battery is designed for longevity and safety. It can be used in a number of power sport applications, and was made to take the place of Flooded, AGM, and Gel cell lead acid batteries. Due to shipping regulations, this battery can only be shipped by ground.
This battery contains 12 volts of power, and has 360 lithium cranking Amps. It contains 2000 plus cycles at 80 percent depth of discharge. The battery comes with foam spacers, which will help it fit any size battery box. Created to operate in temperatures ranging between 40 to 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
Battery Tender backs their products with a 3 year limited warranty. Lithium batteries will not sulphate, so there will be no worry about corrosion building up. These lightweight batteries are designed with a load of power, and they can be mounted in a number of directions.
BTL24A360C Battery Features:
- 2 year shelf life
- Operating Temperature: 40 - 140 Degree (Fahrenheit)
- Lithium Cranking Amps: 360
- Lead-Acid Replacement Range: 21-24(Ah)
- 12 Volt
- 80 percent lighter and 5X the Life of a lead acid equivalent
- Packaging Includes foam spacers to fit multiple battery boxes and a user manual.
- Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) Technology
- Quad terminal configuration for ease of installation
- 2000+ cycles at 80% depth of discharge
- Multi direction mounting
The BTL24A360C Battery is designed for power sport applications, including motorcycles, ATVs, personal watercraft, lawn mowers, utility vehicles, scooters, and dirt bikes. Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) technology provides this battery with large amounts of power, but packs it into a lightweight design. It is dependable, and backed by a reputable manufacturer.