- Product Description
- More Flexibility, Maximum Control
- D4 Light Pod Features
- D4 Pod Specs (pair)
- D4 Product Bundles - What’s Included?
Simply put; the DENALI D4 is a beast. It is DENALI’s most powerful light packing the punch of 8750 lumens in a pair of aggressively styled housings. The installed hybrid lens is equipped with two elliptical flood lenses and two spot beam lenses to create the ultimate hybrid beam pattern; a super wide close-range flood and a piercing spot beam in one housing. The included pair of spot lenses throws a massive beam of light 800 feet and carries an official E-Mark certification.
Our TriOptic™ Lens System means that each light pod has a factory-installed clear spot lens but also includes an optional flood lens to enable three different beam options when used as a pair (Spot, Flood, or Hybrid).
Choose to add an additional set of amber or selective yellow lenses to achieve greater performance in adverse weather conditions or to make your vehicle significantly more visible to other motorists on the road!
For 2022 we have expanded on our standard light kit to deliver a customizable package that allows you to choose the best harness and lighting control option for your vehicle on your budget!
Please be sure to add one of these options to your light pods to complete your DENALI lighting kit!
Standard Powersports Harness - Robust, inexpensive, low-profile waterproof switch - the best option for a basic single intensity install
- Standard Automotive Harness - Robust, added length, and a flush mount illuminated rocker switch for dash mounting
- Premium Powersports Harness - Overmolded wire, and a premium illuminated switch with handlebar mounting kit
- DataDim Module - Add this clever dimmer module to any of the above harnesses to enable your lights to change intensity in sync with your factory high beam switch!
- DialDim Lighting Controller - The top dog in LED lighting control allows you to independently turn on/off and dim two sets of lights from a single halo dimmer switch and unlocks heaps of bonus features like high/low sync, strobe with horn, flash with signal, cancel with signal, electronic fuse setting and even doubles as a battery voltage monitor!
And last but not least we also make a complete accessory manager (The CANsmart Controller) that has dozens of customizable settings for controlling LED lights but can also be used to power and control any electrical accessories from lights and horns to heated grips, dash cams and GPS units.
- High-Intensity Series Cree LEDs outputting 8760 lumens per pair
- TriOptic™ Multi-Beam Lens System includes a Spot, Flood and Hybrid beam option in one pair of pods
- DataDim™ equipped light pods enable plug and play connection, and integrated dimming, with DENALI dimming and lighting controllers.
- DrySeal™ Submersible Waterproof light housings can withstand the most extreme environments
- Impact PC™ Polycarbonate bezels won't crack, fade or corrode like traditional aluminum bezels
- LiveActive™ Thermal Management keeps the LEDs cool preventing the loss of light output from overheating
- Low profile mounting bracket with stainless steel hardware included
- Additional pair of E-Mark Approved spot lenses included
- Interchangeable lenses available in Clear, Amber, and Selective Yellow
- LED’s: (8x) 10 Watt Cree XPL HI
- Power Draw: 6.6 Amps
- Beam Distance (Spot): 800 Feet
- Beam Width (Spot): 110 Feet
- Raw Lumens: 8760
- Intensity: Single Intensity Harness
- DataDim™ Compatible: Yes
- Operating Voltage: 12 VDC
- Pod Size: 3.9” Square x 2.6” Deep (each)
- Pod Weight: 1.55 lbs (each)
- IP67 Waterproof & Submersible
- E Mark Approved Spot Lenses
This product page lets you customize your D4 light kit. Please note that the light pods, colored lens kits, and wiring harnesses are packaged separately.
D4 Light Pod Box Contents - DNL.D4.050
- (1x) LED Light Pod
- (1x) Hybrid Lens (Installed)
- (1x) Spot Lens
- (1x) M8 Mounting Hinge with Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware
- (1x) Wiring Pigtail