VENTED OFF-ROAD GLOVES WITH OPTIMUM PROTECTION:
The GPX lite gloves offer a ventilated, premium protection system. The upper is made of a light, four-way stretch material that offers a good airflow, and the palm is made of the unique and high-tech nanogrip material that is reinforced with aramid. Nanogrip is known for having fibers that are 7.500 times thinner than hair, as well as for its durability, breathability and its excellent wet and dry grip properties.
The knuckles, fingers, thumb and upper are protected by 3d molded armourgel® impact protection panels. An energy absorbing solution that is flexible in its natural state but becomes hard upon impact, it offers ground-breaking protection. The knuckles are also ce tested as impact protection and the gloves are ce tested as personal protective equipment, proving its effectiveness.
These gloves are stretchy and comfortable with touch screen optimized fingers, a seamless, welded airprene cuff that offers ventilation, and a micro-injected cuff restraint.
- 3D molded, self-locating Armourgel® impact protection for
- Fingers and thumb.
- Upper hand.
- NanoGrip palm
- Ultra-thin for maximum bike feel.
- Nano fiber technology 7.500 times thinner than hair.
- Very stretchy and flexible.
- Premium dry and wet grip.
- Touch screen optimized fingers.
- CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
- CE tested as impact protection Knuckle EN 13594:2015
- Vented, Lite upper-hand material
- Pre-curved, snug fit and seamless Aramid reinforced palm
- Seamless, welded airprene cuff with ventilation
- Multi-ply, nylon thread stitching
- Micro-injected cuff restraint
#XS to #XXL