Windblock Off-Road Gloves with Optimum Protection
Our GPX 5.5 Windblock gloves offer a minimalistic protection system for off-road racing. The upper is made of four-way stretch material that is both windproof and water resistant. The upper is further reinforced with Armourgel® panels on the knuckles, fingers, thumb and upper hand. A low profile and energy absorbing solution that stiffens upon impact, Armourgel® is flexible in its natural state but hardens upon impact. This means that the harder or faster the fall, the better it works.
These gloves are CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment and its knuckles are CE tested as impact protection. The palm is made of the high-tech Aramid reinforced NanoGrip material that consists of fibers that are 7.500 times thinner than hair. Known for its durability, breathability and superior wet and dry grip properties, it cannot be compared to anything out there. For your convenience, it has touch screen optimized fingers. The gloves also offer a super comfortable fit with a seamless, welded airprene cuff and micro-injected cuff restraint.
3D molded, self-locating Armourgel® impact protection for
- Fingers and thumb.
- Upper hand.
- Ultra-thin for maximum bike feel.
- Nano fiber technology 7.500 times thinner than hair.
- Very stretchy and flexible.
- Premium dry and wet grip.
- Touch screen optimized fingers.
- CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
CE tested as impact protection
- Knuckle EN 13594:2015.
- Windblock upper-hand material
- Pre-curved, snug fit and seamless Aramid reinforced palm
- Seamless, welded airprene cuff
- Multi-ply, nylon thread stitching
- Micro-injected cuff-restraint
- #S to #XXL