Ultra-Light, Laser-Cut and Welded Off-Road Jersey
The GPX 5.5 Ultraweld jersey offers an ultra-light layer of protection for off-road racing. It is made of four-way stretch mesh fabric that is MoistureCool wicking and has air channels. Its tape-bonded seams offer a superior level of comfort and its comfortable athletic stretch fit allows you to wear the jersey with or without your body armor and neck brace.
Its silicone tail easily connects to the Leatt off-road pants and its bar task stitching offers critical reinforcement whilst the brush guard fabric over the elbows offer added protection as it is an ultra-thin flex film that is feather-light and increases scratch and abrasion resistance properties of the material.
- Ultra-light, four-way stretch MoistureCool wicking mesh fabric with air channels
- Brush guard fabric protection over elbows
- Tape bonded seams for maximum comfort with bar task stitch for critical reinforcement
- Neck collar design for use with or without a neck brace
- Athletic stretch fit for riding with or without body armor
- Silicone printed tail to connect to pants
- #S to #XXL