Vented Off-Road Gloves with Knuckle Protection
The 3.5 Lite gloves offer knuckle protection and feature our proven NanoGrip palm for unbeaten bar feel. Imagine the combination of both excellent protection and bike feel– all in one glove!
The upper hand is made of stretch material that is both lightweight and offers good airflow. Protection is offered by impact-absorbing inserts on the knuckles, a low-profile solution that not only provides protection but that is also very comfortable. Additional protection is offered by the microinjected 3D Brush Guard, which increases the scratch and abrasion resistance of the pinky and knuckles.
The NanoGrip palm consists of fibers that are 7.500 times thinner than hair. Known for its minimalistic profile, durability and superior wet and dry grip properties, this palm simply cannot be compared to anything else out there. The gloves are CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment and the knuckles as impact protection. Try them – you will like them.
- Certified knuckle impact protection
- NanoGrip palm
- Ultra-thin for superior bike feel
- Nano fiber technology 7.500 times thinner than hair
- Very stretchy and flexible
- Premium dry and wet grip
- Touch screen function
- Vented, Lite upper-hand material
- CE tested and certified as:
- Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
- Knuckle Impact protection EN 13594:2015
- Microinjected 3D Brush Guard reinforced pinky and knuckles
- Pre-curved, snug fit and seamless palm
- Soft touch cuff restraint
- Multi-row technical thread stitching