Over-the-Boot Racing Pants with Internal Knee Brace System
The off-road, over-the-boot version of our factory racing GPX 5.5 MX pants.
These pants are water-resistant and dirt repellent with ventilation zippers for superior performance in most climates.
The Internal Knee Brace System (I.K.S) prevents knee brace wear and tear from Leatt and other leading knee braces. They offer pre-curved legs, over-the-boot adjustability, and 3D molded, fully floating kneecap reinforcement.
The seat and lower leg areas are made of a durable 1800D material with NanoGrip inner knee panels for better grip.
With adjustable front and side waist straps, multi-row reinforced stitching, and 360 ̊ silicone grip, these pants offer a solid fit and they are even fully machine washable for your convenience.
It’s time to go off-road riding!
- Water and dirt resistant coated shell with stretch panels
- Pre-curved, adjustable over-the-boot fit
- Laminated NanoGrip Knee Grip Panel.
- I.K.S - Internal Knee Brace System helps prevent knee brace wear and tear
- 3D molded, fully floating knee cap reinforcement
- 1800D heavy duty seat and lower leg
- Multi-row reinforced stitching
- Waist with side straps and 360 ̊ silicone grip
- Leg pockets
- Reflective print
- Adjustable, dual front ventilation
- XS-3XL (28-40”)