Waterproof and Light Off-Road Hydration
The GPX Trail WP 2.0 is a light, waterproof hydration backpack with a fully-welded outer shell. It contains a five-liter luggage capacity and a two-liter bladder, with a new dual hydration tube that allows two-way routing of both over the shoulder and under the arm. The heat reflective inner back panel keeps liquid cool or hot.
It was designed to be customizable for a perfect, solid fit and has a unique chest and height-adjustable harness for ideal load positioning on your back. It also features a number of storage pockets, including a mobile phone pouch that is touch screen optimized for your convenience. It has reflective safety details as well as a safety whistle included.
- 2.0L Flat CleanTech bladder and 5L luggage
- Unique chest harness for a rock solid fit with storage pockets including a mobile phone pouch with touch screen functionality
- Fully-welded, waterproof light outer shell
- Dual hydration tube exit for two-way routing – over the shoulder or under arm
- Removable tool roll
- Heat reflective inner back panel to keep liquid cool or hot
- Stretch mesh hydration pocket
- Quick release press-in lock system and safety whistle included
- Optimal AirLine back ventilation
- Cargo and compression straps
- Height adjustable harness for optimal load positioning on the back and can be positioned on left or right harness strap
- Reflective safety details
- New hose clip (can be positioned on left and right) and action camera loops