LEATT Z-FRAME MX MOTOCROSS & ENDURO KNEE BRACE -
We learned a lot from developing our C-Frame and X-Frame knee braces,
and we heard your request for a good knee brace that won't break the bank. Thanks for pushing us!
Not as stiff as the C-Frame or X-Frame, but a darn good chassis in glass-filled nylon for comfort and a Carbon Injected knee for that rigidity which
reduces the ACL, Meniscus, and MCL injury risk. The Z-Frame is also CE certified as a medical device and as impact protection.
Maybe it's time to get rid of your knee protectors and get yourself a knee brace?
Next step up is the X-Frame for a stiffer chassis and our top-of-the-line cage hinge construction.
Leatt Z-Frame MX Motocross & Enduro Knee Brace Features:
- Â Injected Composite chassis
- Slim hinges for superior bike feel
- Aluminium hinge covers for rigidity and endurance
- Reduction of forces to limit knee injuries:
- ACL, Meniscus and MCL
- Certified as medical device:
- EU CA014741
- USA FDA 10048761
- CE tested and certified as impact protection:
- Knee EN1621-1
- Hyper extension limitations 5Âº, 10Âº, 15Âº and 20Âº for ACL injury reduction
- Low-profile shin bone pad for excellent boot fit
- Comfortable, easy-fitting and low-profile strap system
- Customized fit with interchangeable hinge padding sizes
- Size: M-XL
|Size (Unisex)||Knee Pads (cm)||Knee Pads (Inch)||Knee Width (Inch)|
|Small||32 - 34 cm||12.5 - 13 inches||4 - 4.25 inches|
|Medium||34 - 36 cm||13 - 14 inches||4.25 - 4.5 inches|
|Large||36 - 38 cm||14 - 15 inches||4.5 - 4.75 inches|
|X Large||38 - 41.5 cm||15 - 16 inches||4.75 - 5 inches|