The MT Thunder 3 PRO is made in TWO different shell sizes to offer the optimum fit to any rider.
- High-impact molded polycarbonate for greater protection.
- First in class dual density EPS for better impact absorption.
- Sleek and aerodynamic shell with a premium design and spoilers.
- A specially designed ventilation system maximizes airflow and keeps the rider fatigue-free.
- Gloss Finish
- ISI 2015
- ECE R-22.05 (EU)
- DOT (US)
- SHARP 4-star rated.
- Micrometric fasteners for easy use while wearing gloves.
Drag Reduction System
- Building on the solid reputation of the earlier Thunder 3, MT helmets have used their experience in MotoGP to develop a wind tunnel-tested and aerodynamically stable Drag Reduction System instead of a traditional spoiler.
- This innovative multi-component split design keeps the helmet stable at high speeds.
- The custom exhaust ports allow efficient airflow through the helmet without causing turbulence.
- Small & Medium: 1550(+/-50) grams.
- Large & Extra-Large: 1600(+/-50) grams
- Max vision pinlock-ready visor with additional anti-fog inserts that provide clear vision during the rain or foggy weather.
- The Thunder 3 PRO is equipped with a retractable optical-grade UV-treated sun visor which blocks the majority of harmful UV-A and UV-B rays. So a harsh day’s riding in the sun is no longer a challenge.
- Equipped with MT’s QRS,(quick-release system ) it facilitates the easy removal and attachment of the visor.
- Made with hypo-allergenic and wicking fabric that absorbs and dissipates the sweat from the skin to keep the rider comfortable.
- Laser cut fabric for the ultimate fit.
- Removable and washable liners that allow you to keep your helmet clean and fresh
- Speaker pockets that facilitate third party Bluetooth system.