The Rockland jacket is all about versatility, a true 4 season, 3 in 1 jacket. Designed to keep you safe and comfortable in all conditions, hot and humid, cold and wet, and everything in between.
• CE AA Certified (EN 17092-3:2020)
• CE Level 1 shoulder and elbow protectors (EN 1621-1:2012)
• Pocket for back protector of your choice
• Chest, upper arm and back reflective details for night-time visibility
• YKK 360 and additional short connecting zipper allows both Rockland and multiple other Oxford pants a secure protective fastening (when used in combination with Oxford's Belt Connector CA900)
• Dry2Dry™ Modular Layer construction - 8,000mm waterproof rating, 3,000g/m2/24hrs breathability rating
• Large zippered fold away, chest, torso and back panel vents
• Long zippered lower arm vents
• Removable, waterproof inner lining jacket
• Removable, thermal lining jacket
Fabric & Construction
• HD-POLY - high density 600 denier polyester main outer shell
• Durable dobby polyester fabric at the shoulder and elbow of the jacket increases abrasion and tear resistance
• Bar tack stitching reinforced stress points
Adjustability & Fit
• Twin 40mm webbing chest and waist adjusters
• Twin upper and lower arm snap adjusters
• Elasticated hem adjustment
• Hook and loop cuff adjustment ensures a secure under or over glove seal
• 2 x front cargo pockets
• 1 x zippered hidden front pocket
• 1 x large stretch rear pocket
• Webbing and cord zipper pullers for glove-friendly use
• Oxford Advanced branding details
A - CHEST/BUST
Measure around the fullest part of your chest/bust, keeping the measuring tape horizontal.
B - WAIST
Measure around the narrowest part (typically the small of your back and where your body bends side to side), keeping the tape horizontal.
C - HIPS
Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
D - INSEAM
Measure from the top of your inner leg along the inside seam to the bottom of your leg.
|Around Chest (inches)||36-38||38-40||40-42||42-45||45-48||48-51||51-54||54-57|