The Rockland pant is all about versatility, a true 4 season, 3 in 1 pant. Designed to keep you safe and comfortable in all conditions, hot and humid, cold and wet, and everything in between.
• CE AA Certified (EN 17092-3:2020)
• CE Level 1 knee and hip protectors (EN 1621-1:2012)
• Calf reflective details for night-time visibility
• YKK 360 and additional short connecting zipper allows both Rockland and multiple other Oxford jackets, a secure protective fastening
• Large fold-away thigh panel vents
• Removable, waterproof inner lining pant
• Removable, thermal lining pant
Fabric & Construction
• HD-POLY - high density 600 denier polyester main outer shell
• Durable dobby polyester fabric at the knee and seat of the pant increases abrasion and tear resistance
• Bar tack stitching reinforces stress points
• YKK zipper, with press stud and hook and bar fastening fly closure
Adjustability & Fit
• Removable, adjustable, stretch shoulder braces
• Hook & loop waist adjusters
• Upper hook and loop calf adjusters to fit with both short and long boots
• Twin hook and loop cuff adjustment ensures a secure boot seal
• 2 x front pockets
• Webbing and cord zipper pullers for glove-friendly use
• Oxford Advanced branding details
A - CHEST/BUST
Measure around the fullest part of your chest/bust, keeping the measuring tape horizontal.
B - WAIST
Measure around the narrowest part (typically the small of your back and where your body bends side to side), keeping the tape horizontal.
C - HIPS
Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
D - INSEAM
Measure from the top of your inner leg along the inside seam to the bottom of your leg.
|Around Chest (inches)||36-38||38-40||40-42||42-45||45-48||48-51||51-54||54-57|
|Length - Short||30||30||30||30||30||30||30||30|
|Length - Regular||32||32||32||32||32||32||32||32|