OFF-ROAD RACING, STRETCH PANTS WITH INTERNAL KNEE BRACE SYSTEM:
Top-of-the-line factory racing pants superior to others of its kind out there.
Very lightweight and flexible, more than 75% of the GPX 5.5 I.K.S pants are made of made of a durable Ripstop stretch material. Offering a tailored, pre-curved stretch fit and with 3D fully floating knee cap reinforcement, these pants offer comfort as well as protection during riding.
The Internal Knee Brace System (I.K.S) it is equipped with prevents knee brace wear and tear and Is compatible with the Leatt knee brace, as well as all other leading knee brace brands in the world.
The seat area is durable and the four-layer inner leg area is made of the high-tech NanoGrip material that is known for its durability and superior wet and dry grip properties. The knee area also has four-point knee ventilation and all seams have multi-row safety stitching.
Now with adjustable front and side waist straps, 360 ̊ silicone waist grip and YKK highest quality zippers for a rock-solid fit that works with and without knee and hip protectors.
- Pre-curved racing tight stretch fit
- Over 75% is ultra-light, durable Ripstop stretch
- I.K.S - Internal Knee Brace System prevents knee brace wear and tear
- Light and breathable construction
- Laser-cut ventilation
- 3D molded, fully floating knee cap reinforcement
- 1200D heavy duty seat material with NanoGrip inner leg
- YKK zipper and multi-row safety stitching
- Four-point knee ventilation
- Waist with micro adjuster, side straps and 360 ̊ silicone grip
- Anti-odor MoistureCool mesh lining