Gloves that transition effortlessly from road to off-road!
The all new Gravel Gloves not only meet, but exceed the demands of dualsport riders, whose adventures go from tarmac to dirt trails and beyond. Designed with a superior active fit and flexible protection, the Gravel Gloves are perfect for riders whose escapades are not limited to any specific type of terrain.
FLEXPROTECT™ impact protectors are made from Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR).
TPR has excellent flexibility, impact absorption and abrasion resistance properties.
This combination enables the gloves to absorb impacts without compromising on flexibility. This added dose of flexibility enables you to get a more tactile feel while riding on or off road.
- Knuckle: FLEXPROTECT™ super flexible knuckle protector with HD foam backing for active impact absorption
- Scaphoid Bone: FLEXPROTECT™ super flexible scaphoid bone protector for active impact absorption
- Finger Joints: FLEXPROTECT™ super flexible protectors
- Heavy Duty Durable Chassis: Made from premium soft full-grain leather
- Reinforced Protection: Leather panels at abrasion zones
- SureGrip Palm: High-grip contoured panel with silicon detailing, for complete ride control
Scaphoid Bone Protection
Gravel Gloves are engineered for the maximum ventilation possible, without compromising on protection and comfort. Full coverage 3D mesh panels make sure your hands remain cool, while at the same time keeping your hands protected.
Fit and Comfort
- Fit: Cuff length, dual-sport ADV fit
- Zero Wear-In Required: Pre-curved fingers
- Fit Modulation: Heavy-duty Hypalon backed Velcro closure for a secure fit
Hypalon backed closure helps in securely fastening the gloves. This prevents the gloves from sliding out of the rider’s hands incase of a crash, inspiring confidence when riding on or off the road.
- Mesh: Premium 3D mesh for maximum ventilation
- External Stitching: on Fingers for all-day riding comfort
The finger panels on the Gravel Gloves are externally stitched, reducing internal bulk and making the gloves fit better.
This increases the all-day comfort of Gravel Gloves and makes them more tactile, which is a significant advantage for gloves developed specifically for dualsport riding.
Pull Tabs: The pull tabs make it easy to put the gloves on securely and properly. A properly fitted glove helps in increasing feedback from the motorcycle, reduces fatigue and gives better control to the rider.
- Ease of Access: Touch screen friendly TapFingertips™ on the index finger and thumb
Gravel Gloves are equipped with our TapFingertips tech. Touch sensitive panels on the thumbs and the index fingers let you operate your smart touchscreen devices without needing to remove the gloves.
*Rynox advises extreme caution when operating a smart device while riding. The TapFingertips feature is not intended to be used while in motion. The road deserves your full, undivided attention.