Introducing the Navigator Series - Adventure Motorcycle Luggage System!
The Navigator Tank Bag 15L is made from materials developed primarily for use by tactical forces and white water rafting.
Designed and developed with emphasis on tactical functionality and more importantly reliable durability, the Navigator Tank Bag 15L is a versatile bag purpose built for adventure riding and long distance touring.
Volume and Capacity
- Expanded Cargo Volume - 15 Ltr
- Un-Expanded Cargo Volume - 12 Ltr
- Stormproof - 1 internal stormproof roll-top dry bag included
- Dry Bag Volume - 15 Ltr
- MOLLE System - MOLLE panel on top, compatible with MOLLE accessories*
- Easy Access - Wide top-loading U-shaped zippered access to main compartment
- Add Cargo - Expandable main compartment to carry additional cargo
- 2 external side pockets
- 5 internal stash pockets
- Internal organiser layout
- Camera Insert Bag Compatible
- If taking pictures on your adventure rides if something you do, then the camera insert bag is your perfect kit
- The padded Camera Insert Bag (available separately) is made for use specifically with the Navigator Tank Bag 15L
- Now carry all your camera equipment safely on your next adventure
Materials and Construction
- Invista Cordura Outer Shell - Highly durable 1000D Invista Cordura with PU coating resistant to abrasion, tears and scuffs
- Shape Retention - semi-rigid panels help to retain the bag’s shape, making it more stable on the motorcycle
- Internal Dry Bag - Made from DWP (Double Ripstop Water Resistant Polyester)
- Heat Sealed Seams - Precision heat sealed seams
- Increased Visibility - NOCTEX retro-reflective panels light-up
- Rain Cover - With elasticated hems for a snug fit
- Genuine YKK - Zippers, buckles and D-rings
- MOLLE Panels - Made from super-strong Hypalon material
NOCTEX Retro-Reflective Panels
- Motorcycles are the smallest vehicles on the road. Especially after dark, we motorcyclists become less visible to other vehicles, leading to the possibility of accidents.
- We developed the NOCTEX Retro-Reflective Shell technology with the objective of making it safer for motorcyclists to ride in low light conditions*.
NOCTEX - How it Works
- The Noctex fabric is a laminate of microscopic retro-reflectors over an abrasion resistant polyester shell.
- The NOCTEX fabric looks an inconspicuous dark grey during the day, but when light hits its surface after dark, it instantly illuminates brightly.
- The light is reflected back to its source, lighting up your entire silhouette. This makes you highly visible to oncoming traffic and reduces the likelihood of low-visibility related accidents after dark.
Hypalon MOLLE Panels
- MOLLE stands for Modular Lightweight Load-Carrying Equipment. It's an organisational grid system originally developed for use by tactical forces.
- The MOLLE system enables you to securely attach smaller compatible accessories and packs to the Navigator Tank Bag 15L, and augment its cargo capacity*. Highly modular and smart by design, this universal specification allows you to reconfigure the Navigator Tank Bag 15L to suit your individual usage pattern.
- The MOLLE panels on the Navigator Tank Bag 15L are made from Hypalon fabric, for ultimate load bearing performance. Hypalon is used extensively in marine and watersports applications and provides extreme resistance to UV rays, abrasion and high temperatures.
- Built to last, the original Invista Cordura fabric has proven performance in many of the world’s toughest environments. The Cordura fabric is highly durable and resistant to abrasions, tears and scuffs.
- The entire shell of the Navigator Tank Bag 15L is made from 1000D Invista Cordura with PU coating. This makes the Navigator Tank Bag 15L virtually indestructible.
The Navigator Tank Bag 15L is equipped with an independent internal drybag. The dry bag has a roll-top closure and precision heat sealed seams that ensure zero ingress of water and keeps your stuff dry*.
- The internal roll-top drybag is rated Stormproof, not Waterproof. The dry bag will keep your stuff 100% dry through rain. However, the dry bag is not submersible, and your stuff is prone to get wet if the dry bag is submerged under water.
- For the best Stormproof performance, we highly recommend minimum 3 folds of the roll-top closure of the internal dry bag.
- The Navigator also comes with a rain cover. This cover is intended to keep the shell of the Navigator dry.
- Compatibility - Purpose-built for ADV motorcycles
- Set-it and Forget-it Harness - Easy-to-mount harness can stay permanently on the motorcycle. Main tank bag quickly connects/disconnects with 4 buckles and a heavy-duty velcro panel.
- Zero Displacement Mounting - 4 quick release mounting straps
- Backpack Mode - Converts into a backpack with detachable straps*
- Short Hauls - 1 strategically placed grab handle
Versatile Form Factor
- Mount as a Tank Bag - On the tank using quick release straps and velcro harness
- Use as a Backpack - Converts into a backpack with detachable straps*
- Short Hauls - Strategically placed grab handle
- Equipped with a quick release mounting system, with 4 SR buckles and a velcro harness, the Navigator Tank Bag 15L is engineered specifically for use on ADV motorcycles.
Tank Bag - 1 Unit
Dry Bag - 1 Unit (15 Ltr)
Rain Cover - 1 Unit
Backpack Straps - 2 Units
Mounting Straps - 2 Units (Rear) + 1 Unit (Front)
Mounting Harness - 1 Unit
Read before purchase:
- The MOLLE panel on the Navigator Tank Bag 15L is intended to be used only with purpose-built MOLLE compatible accessories. Using the MOLLE panel with non-compatible accessories is not recommended.
- For optimum stormproof performance of the internal dry bags, it is imperative to fold the roll-top minimum 3 times. The internal dry bags are not rated for protection from water ingress when submerged under water. The dry bags are intended to be used only as internal organisers or packing organisers and not as stand-alone independent bags.
- The intended application of the detachable backpack straps is to make it easier to carry the Navigator Tank Bag 15L only on short hauls, for eg, from where the motorcycle is parked to your tent or your hotel room. The Navigator Tank Bag 15L is not intended to be used as a backpack for long hauls, for eg, on treks or backpacking trips. Using the Navigator Tank Bag 15L in backpack mode when riding a motorcycle is not recommended.
- The coating of microscopic retro-reflectors on the NOCTEX fabric may be prone to rubbing off if it comes in contact with another object/material. This does not reduce the retro-reflective performance of the NOCTEX panels. NOCTEX panels are not covered under warranty.
- The Navigator Tank Bag 15L has a warranty of 1 year from the date of purchase/delivery
- Retro-reflectives panels and trims are not covered under warranty
- To know the Rynox warranty policy in detail, click here.