The comfort of a flip-up helmet combined with the light weight of a carbon-fibre exterior: the C4 PRO CARBON brings SCHUBERTH racing technology from Formula 1 to the road. As the first carbon-fibre flip-up helmet with integrated communication technology, it’s the number one choice for big and small trips alike.
EXTRA-LARGE ANTI-FOG INSERT LENS
Preventing fogging has never been so simple thanks to the Pinlock® anti-fog insert lens.
For a wide field of vision even in a sporty riding position.
- Optical class 1: visor (no distortion) with quick-change function
- Integrated sun visor, freely adjustable in seconds
- PINLOCK120® anti-fog insert lens comes as standard: the ultimate PINLOCK® anti-fog insert lenses for optimum performance
- Thanks to the new acoustics with optimised neck cushion and noise reduction around the mechanical attachments, the C4 PRO CARBON achieves approx. 85 dB(A) at 100 km/h on a naked motorcycle
- Extremely comfortable to wear thanks to seamless head padding and integrated grooves for glasses
- Helmet fits safely and comfortably: the Coolmax® interior is Öko-Tex 100-certified, removable and washable
- Superior air circulation thanks to multi-channel ventilation
PLUG & PLAY
First CARBON helmet with optional communications system.
Compatible with the SC1 STANDARD and ADVANCED communication systems as standard thanks to:
- integrated antenna
- preinstalled loudspeaker
for optimal Bluetooth® and radio reception.
Helmet shell developed in the wind tunnel for outstanding aerodynamics.
The result: noticeably improved contact pressure, no uplift, directional stability and no buffeting. All this makes for relaxed and safe riding – even at higher speeds.
A complex multi-channel ventilation system inside the helmet shell also ensures a pleasant flow of air.
ALWAYS A CLEAR VIEW!
In order to guarantee our customers the best possible riding and wearing experience, we have included a PINLOCK anti-fog insert lens as standard with our C4 PRO CARBON.
Only by continually testing our products can we meet our own quality requirements and guarantee the satisfaction of our customers.
SCHUBERTH hopes you have a pleasant journey!
PRECISE FIT. SECURE FIT
The motorcycle helmet complies with test standard ECE 22.05, which means it can be used throughout Europe. The helmet is available in sizes XS to 3XL. This is suitable for head circumferences from 52 to 65 centimetres.