WARRANTY ON ALL PRODUCTS ON SALE IS ONE MONTH FROM THE DATE OF INVOICE
2 OUTER SHELL SIZES:
Moisture-wicking breathable helmet liner and cheek pads: Cool and dry in warm weather, warm in cool weather.
For PADOVA: Inner liner not removable
- The EXO-100 is an all-new open-face helmet design with removable ear skirt and external visor. Internal SpeedView™ retractable shield (Patent Pending) and external removable visor are included with every EXO-100.
- Advanced Polycarbonate half shell to offer true wind-in -the-face freedom.
- Optionnal coloured shields in blue,yellow and mirrored available as accessories.
- Micrometric Automatic chinstrap buckle for quick release and precise adjustment.
- Supplied with a nice Scorpion Exo textile bag.
- ECE 22-05 Certified. TÜV tested.
CARE AND CLEANING OF YOUR SCORPIONEXO HELMET:
As with any quality product, proper care will enhance and prolong the usefulness of your helmet and protect your investment. Your helmet is engineered and assembled with state-of-the-art technology including exclusive patents and proprietary trademarked features.
CLEANING THE OUTSIDE OF THE HELMET:
Never use any solvents or abrasive cleaners to clean your helmet!! For optimum performance, rinse your helmet in warm water using a mild soap. If the outside is dirty with dried dirt and bugs, we suggest you place a wet towel over the helmet for at least one minute before wiping it clean. This softens the foreign objects before removal lessening the chance of scratches. The multiple coatings on the face shield are resistant to light scratching, however, heavy, abusive scratching can break through the coatings and cause visible marks. Removing dirt and bugs with good cleaning practices and keeping your helmet in a RaceCase™ will significantly help to prolong the life of your helmet and face shields.
CLEANING THE INSIDE OF THE HELMET:
The removable, washable liner in all our helmets make it easy to clean. Even a man can do it. Remove the cheek pads first by unsnapping the 3 (usually) button snaps on each one. Be careful not to “tear” the pad out, but carefully un-snap each button. The “crownliner” can be unsnapped (2) from the back of the head area and the pulled away from the helmet in the forehead area. Note the alignment arrows for re-installing the crownliner. Throw these three pieces into the washing machine if possible in a washing bag so that the plastic parts cannot be broken or damage the textile and allow to air dry before re-installing.
CLEANING THE FACE SHIELD:
The ScorpionExo face shields for 400s and 700s have different cleaning procedures for inside and outside. The outside is coated with an anti-scratch coating which prevents minor scratches, but cannot resist heavy wiping and cleaning without preliminary softening of the dirt, grime and bugs first. Note the damp towel method of softening dried bugs and dirt above. Plastic polishes work fine to clean the outside of the shield as long as the dirt and grime has been softened and removed first. The inner Everclear™ no-fog coated face shields require special treatment for cleaning. We suggest using a warm water and mild soap combination followed by “pat drying” with a dry towel. “Wiping” may cause premature wear and scratching on the Everclear™ innercoating.
Certain common household chemicals will react negatively with the polycarbonates, fiberglass or coatings of your helmet. Avoid contact with acetone (nail polish remover), caustic solutions (ammonia-based cleaners), hair sprays containing methyene, chlorine from swimming pools or glues.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE GOOD SIZE ?
The first step in the fitting process is to measure around your head at the temple above the eye brow. These are guidelines, a starting point, visit your dealer for assistance in selecting a proper fit.
|XS||53-54cm||20 7/8 - 21 1/4"||6 5/8-3/4|
|S||55-56cm||21 5/8 - 22"||6 7/8-7|
|M||57-58cm||22 7/16 - 22 13/16"||7 1/8-1/4|
|L||59-60cm||23 1/8 - 23 5/8"||7 3/8-1/2|
|XL||61-62cm||24 - 24 3/8"||7 5/8-3/4|
|XXL||63-64cm||24 13/16 - 25 3/16"||7 7/8-8|
1. With the helmet in place and chin strap secured, shake your head side to side, if the helmet moves independently of your head then the helmet is too big. When performing this test, the helmet liner and cheek pads should be in direct contact with your skin. While shaking, your skin should move with the helmet.
2. Place one hand directly behind your head and push forward. Use your other hand and try to slip your little finger between your forehead and the helmet EPS liner. If you are able to slip your finger in, the helmet is too big.
3. To test for helmet lift, place one hand on the chin bar and push up (while the chin strap is secured), if the helmet comes off your head it is too big. Next, place one hand on the back and push up again, if your helmet lifts off your head the helmet is too big.