Airfit™ permits a rider to personalize helmet fit through air adjustable cheek pads with additional noise reduction.Only by SCORPION EXO!
Fitting perfectly into the specially depressed area of the faceshield, the Pinlock® creates continuous air pressure through the compression force, which in turn stops condensation – and thus fogging – from occurring even when the temperature difference between the outside and the inside of the helmet increases.
SPEEDVIEW™:An internal retractable sun visor that eases eye strain instantly in varying light conditions without changing face shields.
KWIKWICK3® LINER:Very effective, hypoallergenic, removable, machine washable, and very soft and pleasant to the touch, the KwikWick3® lining of the new ScorpionExo® 2015 range is a real custom-made slipper for your head.
TCT® THERMODYNAMICAL COMPOSITE TECHNOLOGY:Extremely light, having reduced the weight of the new Exo-1200 Air by nearly 250 g, the new TCT® structure provides a level of protection as yet unseen in the world of helmets. This smart shell is able to gradually crumple on impact, which allows it to absorb most of the energy generated by the shock, while retaining one of the strongest structures.
- Shield lock system: a 3 position lever allows to lock the shield in closed or slightly opened position.
- Ventilation system: Adjustable, indexed front and rear vents with aero-tuned rear spoiler reduce lift, create vacuum and maximize airflow through helmet.
- Breath-deflector: Enhanced fog-free performance.
- Chin-cover: contributes to noise reduction.
- Closing chinstrap by double D ring.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE GOOD SIZE ?
The first step in the fitting process is to measure around your head at the temple above the eye brow. These are guidelines, a starting point, visit your dealer for assistance in selecting a proper fit.
ADULT SIZING CHART:
|XS||53-54cm||0 7/8 - 21 1/4"||6 5/8-3/4|
|S||55-56cm||21 5/8 - 22"||6 7/8-7|
|M||57-58cm||22 7/16 - 22 13/16"||7 1/8-1/4|
|L||59-60cm||23 1/8 - 23 5/8"||7 3/8-1/2|
|XL||61-62cm||24 - 24 3/8"||7 5/8-3/4|
|XXL||63-64cm||24 13/16 - 25 3/16"||7 7/8-8|
The next step in the fitment process are fitment checks. The following tests should be performed with the chin strap properly and securely in place. Helmet movement should also move the skin on your face and scalp. Helmets will fit snug when new and have a break in period. The helmet should not fit so tight as to cause discomfort or pain. If your measurement is at the upper number of any size range start at that range then move up as needed.
1. With the helmet in place and chin strap secured, shake your head side to side, if the helmet moves independently of your head then the helmet is too big. When performing this test, the helmet liner and cheek pads should be in direct contact with your skin. While shaking, your skin should move with the helmet.
2. Place one hand directly behind your head and push forward. Use your other hand and try to slip your little finger between your forehead and the helmet EPS liner. If you are able to slip your finger in, the helmet is too big.
3. To test for helmet lift, place one hand on the chin bar and push up (while the chin strap is secured), if the helmet comes off your head it is too big. Next, place one hand on the back and push up again, if your helmet lifts off your head the helmet is too big.