- Designed for performance road & sport touring riders
- Features aggressive tread pattern
- Traction Gel
- Acoustical Rebound Core
- Advanced boundary layer shaped to dampen and reflect vibration away from your hand.
The Spider Peak Grip is designed for performance road & sport touring riders. Our goal was to design a performance grip that is more than just a replacement for stock OE grips. The Spider Peak was conceived, designed, tested and endurance proven by our Spider Grips Design team.
Smart riders look for an advantage from every detail on their motorcycle, selecting each part for what it can add to their riding experience. Every feature of the Spider Peak Grip offers something extra for the sport touring and daily street rider.
- Aggressive Tread Pattern: creates a more secure bond between rider and motorcycle, increasing comfort and tactical feedback.
- Tapered Shape: Slim at the inside for maximum performance and thicker at the outside end where a harmonic damper reduces vibration and numbness for relaxed long distance riding.
- Traction Gel: Softer outer layer sheds water, increases gripping power and reduces fatigue for greater comfort over the long haul.
- Acoustical Rebound Core: engineered with an advanced boundary layer shaped to dampen and reflect vibration away from your hand.
- 125mm: grip length and inset grooves for throttle tubes provide easy fit to OE throttles.