The new and improved Marine hydration pack for bikers from ViaTerra, with the world-renowned HydraPakTM’s 2 litre Shape-Shift™ reservoir
- Shape-Shift™ 2L Reservoir
- Low-profile when filled and increases stabilization during high impact activities
- Centre baffle function – Lock for a low-profile (1.5 litres) OR pull apart to unlock full volume (2 litres)
- Fully reversible bladder – For easy cleaning & drying
- High Flow – Enhanced design for 20% more flow
- BPA & PVC free, absolutely safe to use
- Made of ultra-durable, abrasion resistant TPU & RF welded seams for superior durability and elasticity
- Wide working temperature range (can be frozen – max temp 60° C)
- Patented Slide-Seal™ – Opens wide for quick filling and closes tight for a leakproof seal, includes tether to prevent miss-placing
- Dual FlexGrip™ handles – Convenient to carry and access in your pack & provide a secure grip while filling and pouring
- Blaster bite valve
- High flow
- Self seals after each sip
- Smooth twist on/off bar to prevent leaks when not in use
- 45 degree angle for perfect drinking ergonomics
- Dust cap with leash to keep bite valve clean of dust and grime
- 36” Hydraflex tube – Flexible, non-kinking and provides a steady flow
- 1 outside zippered pocket for quick access items
- Dual side routing for the bladder hose with elastic retainer
- Long backpack straps with 10mm foam padding for comfort fit
- Mesh on backside and straps to enhance breathability and comfort
- Chest harness buckle connecting both straps for a snug fit
- Long pullers on all zips for easy operation even with gloves
- 3M reflective tape on rear for added visibility in low light conditions
- Soft plush interior lining
- All riders
- Tough ripstop fabric exterior for extreme durability
- Triple stitched & bartacked on all stress points for added reinforcement
- Tough, tear-resistant webbing used all through
- Heavy duty YKK™ sliders and chain
- Capacity 2 liters
- Weight 0.5 kg
- Outer construction using a mix of
- 420D X 420D Polyester with PU coating
- 200D X 200D Ripstop Polyester with PU coating
- Inner linning 150D X 150D Polyester with antifray coating
- YKKTM sliders and YKKTM zipper chain
- 3MTM ScotchliteTM 8906 silver fabric trim reflective tape (RA=500 cd/lux/m2)
- 10mm EPE foam padding on back panel and backpack straps
- Fittings from an ISO 9001 certified vendor
- 1 year warranty against material or workmanship defects & lifetime repair support. Please read the ViaTerra warranty policy for more details.
- HydraPak™ Beyond™ Lifetime Guarantee for bladder.
In the case of hydration bag, the warranty policy is as follows: In their hydration bags, ViaTerra manufactures the outer backpack and sources the water bladder from a 3rd party company, “Hydrapak”. Warranty claims are fulfilled by each brand for their respective product. ViaTerra Gear:-
- The backpack which is manufactured by ViaTerra Gear comes with a 1-year warranty against defects in materials or craftsmanship if purchased directly from us or an authorized dealer. This warranty covers defective materials and craftsmanship only and does not include damage due to normal wear and tear or misuse or failure to comply with the product instructions.
- Fabrics fade, zippers get stuck, plastic fittings break – a few things that could happen with usage. We believe in extending the life of our products so that we use lesser natural resources and you get more bang for your buck. In line with this, we offer a lifetime repair service. Head over to our repair policy for more details.
How can I avail warranty for my product?
- You need to raise the warranty claim request by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with pictures of the issue and the tax invoice of the purchase. Their team will follow up with you for the next steps to offer a resolution.
- If you have purchased from an authorized dealer, a tax invoice is mandatory to utilize the limited warranty provisions (unless you have registered the product here).
- The inner water bladder which is manufactured by Hydrapak comes with a Lifetime Guarantee. If you experience any failures due to the product’s manufacturing or materials, Hydrapak will repair or replace the item for free.
- Misuse or failure to comply with the product instructions will void the warranty.
How can I avail warranty for my product?
- You need to file a warranty claim on the Hydrapak website (Click Here). Just fill in a few details and answer some quick questions. They will reach out to you for the next steps.